Why invest in Birmingham?
Birmingham is booming. As cranes fill the skyline, the UK’s second city is establishing itself as one of the most popular locations in Europe to invest in – even more so than London. Thanks to its economic and strategic importance within the UK, Birmingham is attracting billions of pounds worth of investment in citywide retail, commercial and residential space as well as historic infrastructure projects.
Birmingham’s Most Exclusive Residential Development – An Unrivalled Destination
- Luxury off-plan 1, 2 & 3 bed apartments
- Prime city centre location – minutes away from Arena Central, Brindleyplace & Paradise
- State-of-the-art gym, wifi lounge and private cinema
- Estimated completion date Q2 2021
- The first development to offer hotel services incluing room service, ironing and dry cleaning to Birmingham’s executive residential sector.
Prices From £284,950 | Initial Deposit from 10%
Birmingham’s Hottest Property Triple A Location – Zero Ground Rent
- On the doorstep of Birmingham’s business hub
- Ready now – immediate yields available with tenanted apartments
- 1 & 2 bed luxury apartments available
- Outstanding onsite facilities including state-of-the-art gym, dry-cleaning service and 24 hour concierge
- Rare private rental scheme (PRS) opportunity.
Prices From £179,950 | Initial Deposit from 10%
Birmingham has grasped its opportunity to be recognised on the world stage
Birmingham won the bid for the 2022 Commonwealth Games and playing host to the headquarters of global businesses such as HSBC, Deutsche Bank and PwC. By targeting key areas for investment, Birmingham has developed the largest business and professional services (BPS) employment hub outside of London.