Property From £164,995
Luxury At The Heart Of Dubai
Experience the new definition of luxury in Dubai’s only freehold community, with its fantastic location, situated in the iconic Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City and minutes away from the Burj Khalifa. These beautiful homes are immersed in lush oases of greenery that will offer something very special, with its stylish architecture and the creation of a real community enhancing the residents’ lifestyle. This project is an 8 million sq ft waterfront community of luxurious apartments, beautiful villas and high-end townhouses built in a meticulous technique, offering comfort and luxury for every living detail. This luxury community will come with world-class amenities, a large number of mouth-watering eateries, retail centres and entertainment facilities creating the perfect environment.
Interested? Contact Us Today
Why Invest in Dubai?
Dubai has long since been known as the global city of fascination and opportunity. It has a diverse, expanding economy and investor-friendly government policies attracting foreign investors to the UAE. Dubai has long seen an overwhelming demand for commercial, residential and tourist accommodation, duly capitalising on their own developmental advantages, based on geographic location and tourism potential. Over two thirds of the world’s population live within an 8-hour flight of Dubai and over one-third within 4 hours.
Dubai has grown at a phenomenal pace, now boasting a thriving economy that includes a booming tourist industry, attracting interest and investment from all over the world. Dubai is now recognised as having one of the most developed economies on the planet, reflected in its GDP per capita and is seen as one of the world’s leading strategic locations for business, trade and investment.
Huge Investor Benefits Include:
– Tax-free haven – 0% corporate & income tax
– The UAE is politically and economically stable
– A diverse and expanding, open economy with an extremely stable currency
– Great strategic location between Europe, Africa & Asia with over 1000 flights daily to most countries worldwide
– A first class modern infrastructure which includes metros, trams, strong private local and international healthcare facilities
– Crime rate at an all-time low within all the emirates
– Dubai is the biggest re-exporting hub in the Middle East, shipping Chinese goods to MENA, CIS, Europe and North America
– The growth rate forecast for the UAE economy over the coming years is 13% (Source: Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
– Dubai is hosting the World Expo in 2020 which will attract 25 million visitors and increase the local economy by an expected $19.6 Billion in its 6- month duration
– Global tourism hub – 14.9 million overseas tourists visited Dubai alone in 2016 (Source: Dubai Tourism)