EUROPEAN PERMANENT RESIDENCY
The Island of Cyprus offers one of the most efficient programmes for obtaining European Permanent Residency through property investment
EU PERMANENT RESIDENCY
Your Fast-Track Entry into the European Union
Cyprus has become increasingly popular for non-EU individuals seeking permanent residency in an EU-member state. It boasts one of the easiest and fastest immigration services into Europe, where most cases are completed within a period of two months.
€ 300,000 + VAT
every 2 YEARS
(TO MAINTAIN PR STATUS)
(Including parents and dependents of the main applicant)
easy access within
(Visit Al European Countries without needing visa)
Cyprus is Europe's best kept secret
As the safest country in the European Union and the fifth safest country in the World, Cyprus is an attractive place to do business and a unique place to reside.
Individuals looking to invest through real estate, take advantage of the Island’s unique strategic location, enviable Mediterranean lifestyle, warm climate, excellent infrastructure and fast growing tourism.
Cyprus also offers the most favourable incentives in the area of taxation.
OF THE CYPRUS EU RESIDENCE PROGRAMME
Strategic location : at the crossroads of three continents – Africa, Europe and Asia
As EU residents, freely travel within the EU
Cyprus is a common law jurisdiction
There are no language requirements
SAVE ON VAT
Reduced 5% VAT (as opposed to 19-20%)
SAVE ON INHERITANCE TAX
No inheritance tax is applicable
High standard education and healthcare
Cyprus has lowest crime rate within Europe
SAVE ON PROPERTY TAX
No property tax is applicable
FAST & SIMPLE PROCESS
TO EUROPEAN RESIDENCY
Centasource would provide seamless support in guiding you. Our dedicated team will be on hand to assist you throughout the whole process.
Investment Criteria and Conditions
- Residential or other property with minimum market value of €300,000 + VAT purchased in Cyprus.
- Secured annual income from abroad and from sources other than employment in Cyprus.
- Funds transferred from abroad and deposited in a Cyprus Bank in a three year Fixed Deposit Account.
- The residence permit holder must visit Cyprus at least once every 2 years to maintain their status.
- Full member of the European Union
- Strategic Location : crossroads of three continents (Asia, Africa, Europe)
- Foreign direct investments for both EU and non-EU nationals
- Attractive tax system (double taxation agreements with 52 countries)
- Credible and highly reputable financial centre, with full FATF compliance
- Competitive modern and transparent legal, financial and regulatory framework
- Significant economic memberships such as WTO, World Bank, IBRD and IMF
- Member of the UN, Council of Europe and OSCE
- Numerous International Banking Units & multi-national companies operating from Cyprus
- Low set-up costs for companies
- Highly skilled, educated and multilingual workforce at highly competitive fees
- Excellent telecommunication systems
- High standard of living & healthcare
- Excellent public, private international schools, colleges and universities
- Daily flights from major International Airports
- Rich cultural history with ancient sites
- Significant Natural Gas reserves in Cyprus’ exclusive economic zone
- Most ‘Blue-Flag’ beaches per coastline in the world
- Cleanest bathing waters in Europe
- High quality tourist facilities
- Exclusive golf resorts
- Great nightlife
- Cosmopolitan lifestyle
- International 18-hole championship signature golf courses
- Picturesque villages and mountains with pine forests
- Pleasant Mediterranean climate