The Cyprus Investment Programme
The Island of Cyprus offers one of the most efficient programmes for obtaining European Citizenship through property investment
Your Fast-Track Entry into the European Union
The “Citizenship by Investment” programme enacted by the Cyprus Government in the last few years, rightfully renders Cyprus as the “jurisdiction of choice” for many high net worth individuals and their families who decide to live, invest and set up their business in Cyprus.
Time to citizenship
Within 6 Months
€ 2 million
including children up to the age of 28 years
(can be passed down to dependents)
provided they purchase a property to the value of €500,000 + VAT
Cyprus is Europe's best kept secret
As the safest country in the European Union and the fifth safest country in the World, Cyprus is an attractive place to do business and a unique place to reside.
Individuals looking to invest through real estate, take advantage of the Island’s unique strategic location, enviable Mediterranean lifestyle, warm climate, excellent infrastructure and fast growing tourism.
Cyprus also offers the most favourable incentives in the area of taxation.
OF THE CYPRUS EU CITIZENSHIP PROGRAMME
FAST & SIMPLE
Cyprus EU Citizenship by investment can be obtained within 6 months
Citizens have the right to live, work, study within the EU, Visa free travel to over 158 countries including Canada
Protection by the diplomatic or consular authorities of any EU country
There are no language requirements
No donation to the Cyprus Government is required
RIGHT TO VOTE
All citizens have the right to vote and stand for parliament elections
No need to renounce previous nationality
VALID FOR LIFE
Citizenship can be passed to future generations by descent
NO TAX CONSEQUENCES
Unless one opts to become a tax resident in Cyprus
FAST & SIMPLE PROCESS
TO EUROPEAN CITIZENSHIP
Centasource would provide seamless support in guiding you throughout the whole process.
Investment Criteria and Conditions
- Cyprus Citizenship may be obtained through a secure residential property investment of €2 Million, provided the investor maintains a residential property to the value of €500,000 (plus VAT) as a main residence.
- The investment can be a single property or portfolio.
- When the investment includes any commercial or touristic units, or land, then the total investment should be €2.5 Million, provided the investor maintains a residential property to the value of €500,000 (plus VAT) as a main residence.
- The main investment may be sold after a period of three years, however the investor must always maintain / purchase a property with a value of at least €500,000 (plus VAT).
- A clean criminal record is required.
- Full member of the European Union
- Strategic Location: crossroads of three continents (Asia, Africa, Europe)
- Foreign direct investments for both EU and non-EU nationals
- Attractive tax system (double taxation agreements with 52 countries)
- Credible and highly reputable financial centre, with full FATF compliance
- Competitive modern and transparent legal, financial and regulatory framework
- Significant economic memberships such as WTO, World Bank, IBRD and IMF
- Member of the UN, Council of Europe and OSCE
- Numerous International Banking Units & multi-national companies operating from Cyprus
- Low set-up costs for companies
- Highly skilled, educated and multilingual workforce at highly competitive fees
- Excellent telecommunication systems
- High standard of living & healthcare
- Excellent public, private international schools, colleges and universities
- Daily flights from major International Airports
- Rich cultural history with ancient sites
- Significant Natural Gas reserves in Cyprus’ exclusive economic zone
- Most ‘Blue-Flag’ beaches per coastline in the world
- Cleanest bathing waters in Europe
- High quality tourist facilities
- Exclusive golf resorts
- Great nightlife
- Cosmopolitan lifestyle
- International 18-hole championship signature golf courses
- Picturesque villages and mountains with pine forests
- Pleasant Mediterranean climate