From £ 72,500
Phetchaburi Park is located on an enormous and stunning stretch of land and only a two-hour drive from Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok and only an hour drive from Hua Hin Airport. With its green sceneries, historical sites and the governments’ strong investment focus, Phetchaburi makes a secure investor-friendly destination.
Our project will consist of over 5000 different themed serviced apartments, luxurious villas and trendy tree houses. Guests can enjoy several restaurant concepts, an outdoor & indoor water world, a wellness & medical centre, an extensive amusement and outdoor adventure park. In addition there are traditional sports such as badminton, squash, tennis courts, kayaking and so much more along with hiking, jogging and cycling tracks to enjoy the green sceneries of Phetchaburi. The park will also have conference and event facilities available, the perfect place for team-building trips or even a dream wedding.
Phetchaburi Park is an exclusive project, a big city in the middle of lush, green and unspoiled nature with all the facilities you need to enjoy lazy days or adventurous evenings with both indoor and outdoor activities. The park will follow sustainable engineering design and will be a one of a kind project, not only in Thailand but in the whole of Asia.
WHY INVEST IN PHETCHABURI?
– Numerous pricing opportunities available for beginner to savvy investor level
– Very affordable investment scales with options to spread payments over a period of time
– 5% of project pre-sold within 3 months showing immediate confidence from investors
– Excellent opportunity for the domestic market offering incredible investment opportunity
– Thai government has unveiled a multi-billion dollar; high-end tourism campaign
– Guaranteed Yield of 9% net PA
– 10% Net Cash-Back during construction period
– Increased Buy-Back with various options available
– Secure Exit Strategy
– Freehold properties with amazing views
– Only 10 minutes from the main road
– Only 20 km from the serene & unspoiled beach of the western coast
– Multiple themed restaurants within the park
– Conference facilities accommodating 2000+ people