Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /homepages/24/d729256301/htdocs/centasource/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/libs/help_functions.php on line 1516
From £ 45,000
Invest In Thailand’s Fastest Growing Destination
Fantastic new fully furnished, luxury residential condominiums being developed in an ideal location just 400m from Bang Saray Beach on Thailand’s Eastern Seaboard providing an excellent return on investment along with an optional management rental programme. The project offers a wide range of environmental design features, wellness facilities along with a range of communal facilities and services for residents.
Just 90 minutes’ drive from Bangkok’s International Airport (Suvarnabhumi), Bang Saray is a tranquil fishing village located on Thailand’s Eastern seaboard. Bang Saray offers residents and holidaymakers a living experience like no other. Renowned for its great seafood and pristine beaches the area is fast becoming the place to be seen. The area is currently growing rapidly with a number of new restaurants, bars and amenities opening daily. There are already a number of luxury housing developments in the area but for the most part Bang Saray retains its old world charm.
Bang Saray: The Riviera Of The Eastern Seaboard
Over the last decade Pattaya City has become Thailand’s top resort destination, attracting visitors to its vibrant nightlife and wide range of attractions. As the city expands outwards, an incredibly scenic location, Bang Saray, is emerging as the region’s new hotspot. Located just 15km south of Pattaya, Bang Saray features stunning beaches, parks, lakes and a resort style atmosphere great for families, tourists and expats alike. Bang Saray has found itself strategically located at the centre of over 75% of the region’s top world class attractions, making it one of Thailand’s top family tourist destinations. The unique charm that has made Thailand famous, along with amazing restaurants, traditional markets and welcoming hospitality are all in abundance. Building on this, major infrastructure projects including: U-Tapao International Airport, a motorway extension to Bangkok, Sattahip Ferry and Cruise Port and a planned high-speed rail project cementing a strong and sustained future for Bang Saray.
Why Invest In Bang Saray?
– Thailand’s fastest growing resort destination with excellent transport links
– The Asian Economic Zone (AEZ) will drive further growth in the region
– The Pattaya market is now saturated leading investors to look towards Bang Saray
– High demand for rentals and lack of supply ensure strong rental yields
– Full rental management service and structured investment strategies
– Government infrastructure investment in the region is boosting property values
– Pre-launch pricing and affordable payment terms offer scale and affordability
– Strategic location close world class tourist attractions
– The Eastern Seaboard international
– Expansion of U-Tapao Airport (20min) is boosting tourism in the region
– The Sattahip naval base imposes strict zoning regulations limiting overdevelopment
– The Tourism Authority of Thailand are promoting Bang Saray as a key destination
Thailand: The Land Of Smiles
Thailand has been one of the great development success stories, with sustained strong growth and poverty reduction. Thailand has an export-led economy, but tourism is also a major industry. The 1980s brought a boom to its previously agricultural economy and had a significant impact on Thai society as thousands flocked to work in industry and the services sector. Thailand is also home to a large expatriate community and hosts many foreign tourists. The excellent climate, low cost of living and beautiful beaches attract visitors year round.
Thailand real estate remains amongst the best value for money anywhere in the world with investment yields remaining strong at between 6 – 9% and is also one of the most resilient markets with the economy having grown by 5% a year. The formation of the A.E.C (Asian Economic Community) in 2015 will cement Thailand’s position as a regional hub for tourism and industry.
Tourism supports the real estate market in resort destinations such as Pattaya & Bang Saray. Over the last decade Pattaya has been the centre of the Eastern Seaboard’s thriving tourist industry. In recent years Bang Saray has emerged as Thailand’s fastest growing tourist destination. Investment in infrastructure and commercial projects on the Eastern Seaboard is helping to fuel rapid growth. The Eastern Seaboard is the 2nd largest contributor to Thai GDP. The area is home to several industrial estates & one of the world’s busiest deep sea ports.
Why Invest In Overseas Property?
– Declining global interest rates have increased demand for income generating assets
– Overseas property may give significant tax benefits compared with domestic investment
– Increasing demand for overseas property has led to strong capital gains particularly in Thailand
– Rental returns in overseas resort destinations yield a higher return on investment
– A diverse property portfolio allows reduced risk from financial & geo-political crisis
Why Invest In Asia?
– 7 of the World’s 10 Fastest Growing Economies
– Secure and Strengthening Local Currencies
– Strong Inward Investment & Sustained Growth
– World Class Tourist Destination
– Relatively Low Levels of Debt
– Young & Emerging Wealthy Classes
– South East Asia is undergoing rapid growth and rising property values
Bang Saray is in a unique situation, appealing equally to long, mid-term and short-term renters. A lack of big brand name hotels due to building height restrictions, and the popularity of Bang Saray with Thai’s, expats and professionals working at nearby large industrial centres leads to high demand and far eclipsing that of Bangkok. With the tremendous impact of new infrastructure, increased commercial development and rapidly growing popularity of Bang Saray demand is poised to outstrip supply.
Our projects are carefully designed to appeal to the rental market with comprehensive building services and a dedicated rental management team that can look after your investment. Using a network of affiliate agents, tour operators, corporate leasing agents and internal marketing we can assure high occupancy across your rental portfolio. We offer complete “turn-key” solutions that make investing in Thailand so easy!