Dunas Beach Resort & Spa
From £ 10,000
Invest In A Growing Worldwide Destination
Excellent opportunity to invest in a stunning 5 Star Beach Resort which has been named as Best Lifestyle Resort Worldwide, Best Hotel in Cape Verde and ranked 7th in the World amongst the Top 30 Hotel Resorts by Hotel of the Year Awards and operated and managed by the largest Resort Hotelier in the World offering a very safe and secure investment. A holidaymakers dream with everything you could possibly want from an experience of an all-inclusive luxury resort. Six bars and seven restaurants service the resort, as well as five large freshwater pools, a fully equipped gymnasium and a YHI Spa. Set amongst beautiful landscaped grounds and enjoying a stunning location right by the ocean offering everything required to create lasting luxurious holiday memories.
Why Invest In Cape Verde?
The recent and on-going prosperity of the Cape Verde Islands is largely connected to the continual growth in tourism where numbers have increased 115% since 2000 and are expected to double again by 2024. This thriving tourism is thanks, in part, to the impeccable Cape Verdean hospitality standards, as well as the year-round high climate. This fast-growing interest has led to high levels of demands for quality accommodation, often outstripping supply considerably, combining this with a democratically elected and stable government structure and a clear strategy to develop the Islands in line with increasing touristic demand. This strategy includes key infrastructure improvements and modernisation, including supporting foreign investment and leisure development, as well as modernising the utilities, telecommunications and transport links. In addition, efforts have been concentrated on increasing investment in social projects and improving the quality of life for the Islands’ inhabitants as new opportunities become available to them. There is also considerable investment in key education and housing projects.
Tourism analysts predict the Islands are set to rival beach Resorts in the Caribbean and the Canaries over the next decade and here’s why:
As tourism develops, the industry has adjusted – with tour operators, flight planners and the leisure trade coming to the fore as interest in Cape Verde has increased rapidly, offering the perfect chance for a rewarding return on your property investment.
Some Key Facts
– All-year round tropical climate with no low season or hurricanes
– A renowned sunshine destination with some of the best beaches in the world
– Direct flights from the UK take just 5½ hours with weekly direct flights from several Airports
– At present there are 112 direct flights into Cape Verde, serviced by 12 airlines
– Additional access routes being opened continually from many major European Cities
– Strict environmental controls and regulations for tourism development/safeguarding investment
– Current levels of tourism demand far outstrips the supply of high quality resort accommodation
– In the World Forum tourism rankings Cape Verde has gained places in many departments
Our proven property investments include:
A choice of property types across our luxurious resorts
Payment options to suit your budget
Guaranteed fixed rental returns
Inspection tours available
Personal usage of the property for up to 5 weeks per year